Spark more confidence, build problem-solving skills, and enhance your memory with BrainBolt, the ultra-addictive, mind-melting, light-up, memory game from the game experts at Educational Insights! Watch the lights, remember the pattern, and see how long you can follow along before making a mistake. With solo play and two-player modes, timed mode for quicker games, and advanced mode for expert players, portable, lightweight, BrainBolt is great for playing on the go, anytime, anywhere. Perfect for the classroom or fun at home, this hand-held electronic game also makes a great small gift or stocking stuffer for boys & girls ages 7 years, 8 years, 9 years – 99 years. Educational Insights is a leader in brain puzzles and toy games for boys girls age 3+ to 100+ including 2D and 3D puzzle game sets, starting from early preschool matching games to advanced electronic speed games, solo and multi-player challenges with family and friends, both at home and while traveling! An exciting game for kids, teens, and adults is a fun fast way to keep the player on their toes! Educational Insights BrainBolt games are the perfect cross-generational memory game. Its light-up, memory-boosting gameplay is designed to help everyone from juniors to seniors improve their memory skills, increase attention span, and stimulate their brains.. BrainBolt is for everyone age 7-107 (yes, seriously!) so it’s the perfect game to play solo or share with friends and every generation of family. At Educational Insights we've been helping kids learn through play for the last 60 years. We take great pride in working with experts in many distinct fields—from scientists to teachers to artists—to ensure that our products are always the very best they can be. Our award-winning, best-selling toys and games—Hot Dots, Design & Drill, Playfoam, GeoSafari, Kanoodle, BrainBolt, and more— introduce new interests, unleashing limitless possibilities and passions.
- Get your game on: brainbolt is the mind-melting light-up memory game from the game experts at Educational Insights
- How to play: challenge your brain by memorizing the light sequence and following along for as long as you can without breaking the pattern
- Solo or two-player mode: challenge yourself or go head-to-head with a friend to see who can remember the most
- Level up: timed mode and advanced mode take things to the next level
- Ready for travel: brainbolt's handheld design is perfect to go anywhere you want to play