Eddington’s Olive Wood Spatula makes cooking beautiful and easy. For all of your food preparation, cooking, baking and serving, this is a perfect kitchen utensil for whipping up everything from a snack to an evening meal and holiday feast. Lightweight, yet strong, and safe for everyone to use, even families with budding young chefs just learning to cook. Although it fits nicely in a kitchen gadget drawer, this attractive cooking tool displays beautifully on the counter, always at the ready. Favoured for its beautiful grain and dense durable character, Mediterranean olive wood has been used for centuries to craft fine tableware and utensils. Carefully sourced from selected groves mainly in the south of Italy, the wood is only harvested when olive production has ceased or branches have been cut as part of the pruning process. Over time, with oiling and use, olive wood will darken in colour and develop a rich patina, further enhancing the appearance and grain. It will not scratch surfaces and is safe for metal and nonstick cookware. Hand wash only.
- 12-inch spatula made of richly-grained olive wood; preferred for long-life durability, versatility and beauty
- Durable to fold ingredients into heavy batter; Blunt-end spoon stirs sauce, gravy or roux and scrapes bits from pan for deglazing
- Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best
- Old world charm; Grown in Italy, made in Albania
- Will not scratch porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel; stain- and odor-resistant