The DEEBOT OZMO 930 represents the next generation of DEEBOTs, and is the first robotic vacuum that can change cleaning power based on floor type. With our revolutionary adaptive floor sensing, DEEBOT OZMO 930 can alter its cleaning pattern on the fly based on whether it is in vacuuming or mopping mode. And the app comes with our leading Smart Navi mapping technology, scheduling, and support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Coupled with a carpet identification function, DEEBOT OZMO 930 provides an efficient cleaning solution for both carpet and hard floor. DEEBOT OZMO 930 can automatically boost its suction power for cleaning carpets, and use a vacuum and mop combo to clean hard floors deeply and thoroughly.
- Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible. Control your DEEBOT with the Ecovacs app. Draw virtual boundaries, select specific areas to clean, set a specific schedule and more.
- Includes our latest Adaptive Floor Sensing Technology. When the mopping pad is off, the robot will double the suction power on carpet. When the mopping pad is on, the robot will turn away when it detects carpet.
- OZMO mopping is a complete system with an electronically-controlled water pump, sensors that monitor water flow, and controls to stop the flow to ensure a consistent cleaning result.
- 110 minutes of run time with auto charge and resume technology.
- Includes 1 year manufacturer's warranty and extra accessories kit.