For a signature glow on the go, use this convenient EcoTools Retractable Face Makeup Brush to apply powder or bronzer, and know that you are doing your part to stay green. With soft cruelty-free synthetic bristles, this versatile makeup brush is the perfect size for travel and works best with powders & bronzers. This EcoTools brush feature our signature synthetic Taklon bristles and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free airbrushed base with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes help to flawlessly apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match. This brush is packaged using 88% less plastic and biodegradable paper. Clean Beauty. Clean Planet. EcoTools has you covered from head-to-toe to keep you and the planet glowing. From exceptional makeup brushes and blenders to crystal face rollers to a variety of practical bath brushes and accessories, our products are not only effective, but they are also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. The Delicate Ecopouf made with recycled netting, turns any bath into a spa experience while makeup brush sets like the Start the Day Beautiful Kit help achieve a natural makeup look. EcoTools is the perfect addition to any beauty routine.
- EcoTools Retractable Kabuki is designed for use with powders blushes bronzers. The luxurious, synthetic, cruelty free bristles are hand-cut and incredibly soft for maximum comfort. The recycled aluminum ferrules make the brush light, compact & easy to use
- Use the EcoTools Retractable Kabuki cap to easily cover your brush, and bring it along for on-the-go touchups or applications. Dip it in loose or pressed powder and tap off excess. Lightly blend makeup over entire face to create a smooth, flawless finish
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful