The define and highlight duo is designed with 2 brushes to naturally sculpt and illuminate your favorite facial features.
- Use tapered bristles of the Define brush to dust contour shade onto areas of the face you want to define or minimize such as jawline, or forehead. Start at the top of your forehead; sweep down & across the hollow of your cheeks, then dust across jawline.
- With the wide fanned bristles of the Highlight brush, gently sweep on highlighting powder to facial features you want to bring forward such as the apples of cheeks, center of forehead or bridge of nose. Use with powders, bronzers, or highlights.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful