Product Description Contemporary and Scandinavian design, this men's leather sneaker ticks all the right boxes for both style and comfort. The revived long-lace closure system is on trend, while the ECCO comfort fiber system™ keeps feet fresh all day long. The look is completed with a hard-wearing and flexible sole. From the Manufacturer ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- An all day lace sneaker made in nubuck leather for a relaxed feel
- A full anatomical last shape provides a supremely comfortable fit
- Soft, comfortable lining construction that ensres a perfect inner climate
- Removable textile inlay sole with ECCO Comfort Fiber System (ECFS ) helps keep foot fresh and dry
- Direct injected 2 component PU/TPU outsole a highly comfortable, hard wearing, light and flexible sole