EARTHWORM Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator penetrates upholstery fabric, carpet fibers, bedding and other porous materials to break down the source of the odor (pet waste). It is also for use on semi-porous or non-porous surfaces, such as ceramic tile, vinyl or wood flooring, as well as litter boxes and other pet areas. As pet feces, urine or vomit are broken down by our bioenzymatic process, a truly clean, odor-free area is the result. Natural bioenzymatic process Fragrance-free No harsh chemical residues EARTHWORM products use a naturally- occurring process to break down organic materials. All living things contain enzymes. Our bodies use about 75,000 of them to help perform tasks like breathing and digesting. We've harnessed these enzymes to break down food, grease and almost any other organic material. Enzymes act as a biological catalyst to increase the rate organic material is broken down. Instead of scrubbing, the natural bioenzymatic process does most of the work, which is why we say, "let the worm do the work."; And when the task is completed, no harsh chemical residues are left behind.
- Eliminates urine odors, helping modify your pets marking behavior
- Removes Pet Feces, Urine & Vomit & Other Organic Stains
- Penetrates Upholstery Fabric, Carpet Fibers, Bedding & Other Porous Materials. Also Can Be Used On Semi Or Non Porous Surfaces, ie: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl / Wood Floor, Litter Boxes, Pet Bedding, Cages, Crates, RV Campers & Other Pet Areas.
- Fragrance-free, Unscented / Liquid Formula / Natural bioenzymatic process. Does not contain harsh chemicals.
- All EARTHWORM products are environmentally responsible and safe for use around kids, pets & family.