A warm rinse is often enough in normal use. Machine wash regularly at med temp using little detergent. Rinse well. If too much detergent is used performance may be reduced, in which case hot wash with no detergent. Cloth will benefit from periodic hot wash at high temp or sterilizing by boiling in water. Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance. If used rewash with a little detergent. Color may run. Wash new cloths separately
- 2 Cloth pack - the dusters' natural positive charge attracts dust and fluff
- Not just an ordinary duster!
- Making dusting faster and easier
- 3 year Guarantee
- Recommended by Allergy UK
- E-cloth dusting cloths have millions of tiny fibers with a natural positive static charge that attracts and holds dust and allergens into its soft texturing
- Set of 2; each cloth measures 12.5"x12.5"
- Glides easily over all surfaces