Practical DesignThis magnet was specifically designed with magnet fishing in mind. Our magnets are made of high-grade Nd-Fe-B materials.Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses.Data based on scientific measurement Pulling Force: 95 lbs1. We used A3 high quality steel as the test floor.2. After many measurements, we have obtained scientific and rigorous measurements by pulling the hook at a uniform speed on professional equipment.Several Important Factors Affecting the Tensile Force of Magnets1.Only when the thickness of the tested steel reaches a certain level, the magnetic flux through its cross section would be the largest and the leakage magnetic field between the magnetic poles is the smallest, the tensile energy can reach the ideal value.2.Only when the force is perpendicular to the contact surface can the tension reach the maximum. When the force is parallel to the contact surface, the pulling force can only reach 1/3 maximum.3.Magnets attract only magnetizable materials such as iron, cobalt, nickel and their alloys. It can not attract non-ferromagnetic plates such as aluminum, copper, wood, plastics and stainless steel.4.The farther the magnet is from the magnetic material, the greater the leakage magnetic field and the smaller the pull force would be. Therefore, the surface paint adsorbed by magnets is also an important factor affecting the pulling force of magnets.WARNING1.Keep away from pacemakers.2.Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers.3.Not for children, parental supervision required.4.Please wear a pair of gloves when you handle them for your safety.5.All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.6.The maximum working temperature of neodymium iron boron magnetic is 176 F (80 C)
- BEST COATING: Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. This coating can effectively prevent the cracking and decay of magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS: The base diameter of the magnet is 32 mm and the height is 24 mm. Under ideal conditions, the magnet can provide 95LBS (43KG) of strength.
- HIGH QUALITY: Powerful magnetism is concentrated only at the bottom, and there is almost no magnetism on the other three sides.force permanent, long service life. Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. 60 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- PERMANENT STRENGTH: Neodymium is a rare earth metal, which is suitable for making permanent magnets and strong magnets. The magnet has permanent magnetism, which will be the same powerful even in a few decades.
- MULTI USE: Unique countersunk hole and eyebolt design, suitable for underwater salvage of various ferronickel materials, suitable for magnet salvage, lifting, suspension and recycling applications.