We have created the most thoughtful briefs for the most precious of customers. Our briefs use Chlorine-Free fluff pulp and are free of harmful chemicals or irritants such as latex, alcohol, perfumes, PVC, lotions, TBT or Phthalates. We've made them with viscose from Bamboo because it is soft, odorless and breathable. For parents like us and you, that means less gross stuff touches our baby, they get less diaper rashes and it is less stinky. Our briefs are independently tested and certified Standard 100 compliant by OEKO TEX, a leading Swiss certification body. They're responsibly sourced and use modern, plant-based materials such as PLA films. With proper care, our briefs can be sent away for composting using our REDYPER program. We have put a lot of effort into our packaging as well, utilizing oxo-degradable bags to reduce impact. Every bit counts. TEXTILE CONTENT: Outside Cover: 100% Viscose From Bamboo, Inside Cover: 100% Viscose From Bamboo. Legcuffs: 100% PE, Inner Film: 100% PLA, Elastics: 100% Elastane, Others. COMPONENTS: Cellulose, Non-Woven Fabrics, PLA, Super Absorbent Polymer, Thermoplastic Adhesive, Elastics USE INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Open the brief and slide it under your baby while gently lifting his or her legs and feet. 2. Make sure to "massage" the brief to remove any packing creases or imperfections. 3. Run your fingers along the inside edge of the diaper at the leg openings to activate the leak guard.
- RELIABLE SIZING - Each package contains 100 large diaper briefs for babies 21-31 lbs, Industry Size 4
- BETTER FOR YOUR BABY- Soft to the touch while also being extremely durable, absorbent and moisture wicking
- BETTER FOR YOUR PLANET - Made with viscose fibers from responsibly sourced, renewable Bamboo and modern plant-based PLA films.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE - Our diaper briefs are free of ink and nasty ingredients. No chlorine, latex, alcohol, perfumes, PVC, lotions, TBT or Phthalates
- COMPOST FRIENDLY - With proper care, our diapers and briefs can be safely composted using our REDYPER program.