Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope. You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human. The Deluxe Edition includes:Dying Light 2 Game, Exclusive Weapons Charms DLCSteelbook (physical box only)Legendary Skin Pack DLC: Legendary OutfitLegendary Weapon SkinLegendary Paraglider SkinAdditional Story DLC 1 – Available post-launchDigital Soundtrack & Digital Artbook, Digital Wallpapers & Comic Dying Light 2 Techland S.A. Published and developed by Techland S.A. All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- Pre-Order to Receive the “Reload Pack DLC” Including: Reload Outfit, Reload Weapon Skin, Reload Paraglider Skin
- For complete details of what’s included in the Deluxe Edition, please see the description below
- VAST OPEN WORLD - Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT - Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE - Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore