At The Ecology Works, we seek out sustainable solutions to the challenges of modern life. Established in 1993 in San Rafael, California, Ecology Works relocated to West Palm Beach, Florida in April 2003. Our company has grown from a small local business to a world‐wide brand. We remain true to the core values that stand the test of time. The well‐being of people and the planet is at the forefront of all that we do. We carefully and thoroughly test each of our products for environmental responsibility, as well as true effectiveness. Our products help safeguard homes, schools, hospitals, and other community environments. Our promise to you: We take our responsibility to the earth and our customers seriously. Green is our passion, our way of life.
- Breathe Easy Once Again - Helps reduce or eliminate allergies caused by dust mites and fleas at the source. Solutions work to remove harmful allergens from your home so you can enjoy symptom-free living.
- Multi-Surface Solution - Use our dust mite remover spray on a variety of surfaces including bedding, fabrics, furniture, upholstery, hard surfaces, and pet beds. Mix Dustmite and Flea Control powder with water for use as a spray or in a steam carpet cleaner. Colorless & odorless, the solutions will not stain or leave residue behind.
- Easy Application, Powerful Results - Use the included microfiber mitt to treat up to 100 square feet per spray bottle. Dustmite and Flea Control powder treats up to 800 square feet as a spray or up to 400 square feet in a steam carpet cleaner. Rid your space of fleas, ticks, and dust mites for up to 6 months per application.
- Why it Works - Dust mites are one of the most common allergy and asthma triggers. These invisible bugs can quickly create an unpleasant environment for anyone sensitive to their allergens. DustmiteX is the answer for safe and effective removal.
- The Responsible Choice - The Ecology Works is fully committed to providing solutions that keep the well-being of people and the planet at the forefront. Our products are thoughtfully designed to reduce waste and protect the environment.