Damaged Nail Repair Combo includes: Rejuvacote 2 Super Sensitive Formula Base & Top Coat Nail Growth System & Herbatherapy Curicle Treatment drops infused with thyme stem. How to use Rejuvacote 2: Begin with clean, dry nails. Apply 1 coat of Rejuvacote 2 as base coat. Apply 2 coats of nail color if desired. Apply Rejuvacote 2 as a top coat and repeat applying on top of your nail polish for 7 days, or until your next mani/pedi. Remove with nail polish remover. Repeat previous steps. As your nails improve apply every other day or as needed. How to use Herbatherapy Cuticle Drops: Apply a few drops directly to the cuticles after mani/pedi. Gently massage oil into your cuticles until absorbed. For best results, apply Herbatherapy to your cuticles daily.
- NATURAL SUPPLEMENTATION : Rejuvacote 2 comes with Super Sensitive Formula Base and Top Coat and Creates a protective layer over nails for faster nail growth. Enriched with vitamins that help natural nail growth, seals in moisture, collagen and fatty acids naturally produced by your nail plate.
- ADVANTAGE : Formulated without DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, Rejuvacote 2 promotes nail hardening, reduces brittleness, minimizes chipping and prevents breaking.
- FEATURES : Herbatherapy cuticle treatment drops Infused with green thyme stem, natural oils and herb extracts. Organic remedy that softens damaged cuticles, revitalizes nail plate to promote a healthy nail growth and appearance.
- PURPOSE : Rejuvacote 2 is a new generation of nail growth treatment for people with super sensitive skin and nails. This base and top coat treatment works as a guard to protect nails from environmental hazards. It reinforces the inner strength of one’s body chemistry, helps to regenerate moisture and supports the natural flexibility of your nail plate.
- HOW TO USE : Begin with clean, dry nails, First apply one coat of Rejuvacote 2 as a base coat, Then apply two coats of Duri nail polish, Apply Rejuvacote 2 as a top coat and repeat applying on top of your nail polish for seven days (or until your next manicure or pedicure), Remove with nail polish remover, Repeat previous steps. As your nails improve apply every other day or as needed.