HDMI 2.0, rx460, GTX1050 or above is required for 4K. ( support stand-alone graphics card computer only, not supports integrated graphics PC) If your GPU is often disabled until a display is attached resulting in poor performance and a limited working resolution for remote desktop. DTECH compact headless ghost HDMI adapter is a life-saver for you to add a virtual monitor to a computer. Once it’s attached, your discrete graphics card computer will have GPU enabled to start various of tasks. Makes Things More Easier and Reliable Using a single dummy plug HDMI emulator to help you not have to connect a real monitor at all, and still get a virtual screen with its own EDID when using remote management software such as VNC. If your main workstation is a 4K screen (TV, 27” iMac, etc.), a simple 4k HDMI dummy plug adapter gives you several monitor resolutions to choose from (up to 4K) and prevents the system from defaulting to the lowest resolution when rebooting the system. So you can have remote desktop accessed to your headless MAC mini server, closed-lid laptop, Intel NUC, Compulab fit-PC at high resolution and high frame rate, and don’t have to suffer the annoying issue of the small screen sharing. Fit-headless HDMI display emulator simplifies streaming games and multimedia from a headless gaming PC to the living room with high refresh rate and HDMI audio. It enables your mining rig boots normally; It also saves the need to connect a display to a PC when used with a VR headset. Note: This HDMI dummy plug CAN NOT emulate a higher pixel that your computer/laptop don’t support. Specific: HDMI Male Interface Compatible with Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP, MAC OSX, Linux, etc. Resolutions supported: Max. 4096*[email protected] What’s Included: HDMI Dummy Plug 3 pack
- 4K HDMI dummy plug makes PC to enable GPU for doing tasks: high resolution GPU accelerated remote desktop and GPGPU operations like cryptocurrency mining, rendering and simulations
- Compact HDMI headless ghost adapter emulates a high resolution up to 4K 4096x2160 display to make a computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- Simple fit-headless display emulator is plug-and-play on Windows MAC OS Linux; no driver or external powered needed; solves the Apple OSX headless display issue
- Gold plated HDMI dummy dongle ensures stable digital signal and unlocks the full potential of graphics card, ideal for game-streaming, VR and using Mac Mini server with screen sharing, etc.
- Small low-cost virtual screen display emulator is a must-have for server and colocation farms, SOHO and home servers and remote-deployed headless PCs.