THE PHILOSOPHY Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of the formulations. When formulating the products, they focus on pH levels and safety and always making sure that the active ingredients are at efficacious levels. This is the Drunk Elephant difference. BEEN A LONG DAY Up your skincare routine with this dynamic duo! Exfoliate and smooth your texture while minimizing the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles with T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial and lock in extra moisture to nourish your fresh face with Lala Retro Whipped Cream. - T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial Day Serum - Lala Retro Whipped Cream NO FRAGRANCE After carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent. BREAK THE CYCLE Drunk Elephant’s formulations are balanced and optimized to work with the physiological processes of the skin to make harsh ingredient indulgences less necessary, less often. With the help of Drunk Elephant, you will finally be able to give your skin a clean break. MADE IN THE USA Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested and made in the United States. Drunk Elephant is certified cruelty-free, they have never, nor will ever, animal test or allow products to be tested on animals.
- BEEN A LONG DAY. Treat your skin to a refining and moisturizing duo that your skin will thank you for! Resurface and moisturize your skin’s tone and texture, allowing for a more youthful radiance.
- WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO. T.L.C. Framboos is an AHA/BHA night serum that helps refine and resurface skin to reveal a smoother and more radiant looking complexion. Lala Retro Rescue provides replenishing skin-barrier support and helps skin retain long-lasting moisture.
- HOW TO USE: Drunk Elephant thinks of skincare routines as “smoothies.” All products are silicone-free + biocompatible with skin so they mix easily together and are highly absorbable. At night, mix T.L.C. Framboos and Lala Retro in the palm of your hand and apply on a freshly cleansed face, all at once.
- THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCE. Drunk Elephant avoids the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrance/Dyes and SLS) that they suspect disrupt skin health and are the root of almost every skin issue they see.
- BIOCOMPATIBLE. Drunk Elephant formulates with ingredients that skin can easily absorb, understand and benefit from. They don’t care about smelling pretty or changing the look or feel of ingredients, they just let them be what they are naturally.