Is your mobile device not charging properly, and you suspect the new charger that you bought recently? Do you want to check if your solar charger is giving proper current for your mobile device? Specification Input voltage : 3.20 - 15.0V Resolution: 0.01V [10V]; 0.1V [=10V] Measuring current: 0.00 -3.00A [10A Max, but cannot work in 10A for long time] Resolution: 0.01A Capacitance measurement: 0-99999 mA/H Capacitance accumulation: YES Power testing: 0.00-9.99-99.9W Over-voltage alarm: When voltage /=5.6V, voltage digital point will flash quickly Lacking-voltage alarm Over-current alarm : When current /=3A, current digital point will flash quickly Short-circuit alarm: current digital point will flash quickly Dual USB Output OUTPUT I [Dual Function - Device Charging and Data Transfer] The charging current, in this case, is determined by compatibility. You can view the voltage and current values at the same time. OUTPUT II [Device Charging Only] The Built-in intelligent charging control IC matches the most appropriate and safest current for your devices automatically. It is used mainly for Non-original Chargers, but it is suitable for Original Chargers as well. This universal usb gadget is suitable for most of the mobile phones, mobile power, tablet PCs and other USB devices, like BC1.2, YT/D1591-2009 and non-BC1.2. Get yours today by clicking “Add to Cart” above
- *7-MODE USB MONITOR* With 7 different modes, DROK USB tester can be used to measure voltage, amperage, capacitance, power going to your phone/battery pack. One button operation, simple and handy.
- *DUAL COLOR LED* Our USB charger tester Red and Blue color dual LED display, which is bright and easy to monitor the charge voltage and current of your digital USB devices to ensure the optimal charge rate.
- *DUAL USB OUTPUT* There are two USB output available which can be used simultaneously. Output I can be used for device charging and data transfer, while output II is only for charging your mobile phones, tablet PCS and etc. Output I Support QC 2.0 9V & 12V charging, but don't insert any device in Output II when using QC 2.0 Charging.
- *MULTIFUNCTION* Our multiple USB Detector can be used for capacitance checking, capacitance clear, over voltage and under voltage alarm, over-current, and short circuit alarm, easily test the power/quality of the chargers and USB cables.
- *100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE* We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence.