A crime has been committed! One of the players has witnessed the crime and has seen the perpetrator. Now the other players must ask the witness questions to try and identify the person responsible through their sketch drawing! For 3 or more players.
- A game created for kids, by a kid!
- You need to help solve a crime and find the perpetrator!
- The witness uses the book of criminals to choose and create the criminal!
- Use your detective skills to ask good questions, while the witness answers "yes" Or "no" To give you an idea of what the suspect looks like
- Make sketches of the suspect, trying to get as close as you can to the criminal the witness saw!
- For 3 or more players, ages 6 and up