DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System helps to relieve pain and increase local circulation. It is a professional TENS device used by Chiropractors and Physiotherapists. It was developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a Chiropractor and Acupuncturist, at his Pain and Headache Clinic in Toronto, Canada, for his patients. This device provides temporary relief for upper and lower back pain, arm and shoulder pain, leg and thigh pain, muscle aches, and soreness related to sports, work, and household duties. The Basic package includes: A Pain Therapy System, 8 Regular Replacement Pads, 2 Large Replacement Pads, Travel Foot Therapy Pads, Travel Bag, Pad Placement Chart, and an Instructional DVD
- 1 Year Warranty: Receive a 1-year warranty when you purchase directly from the Amazon store named Official DR-HO'S. The warranty applies to the control unit and due to wear and tear excludes any accessories included within the package (small gel pads, large gel pads, pain therapy back relief belt, circulation promoting foot pads, magic heat pad, instructional DVD, travel bag, manual hand pump).
- Clinically tested to improve blood and nerve circulation and decrease muscle tension. Designed for pain relief and to reduce muscle spasms and increase tissue oxygenation.
- The Basic package includes the Pain Therapy System, 4 pairs of small massage pads, 1 pair of large Flex Tone massage pads, travel bag, instructional dvd, manual & 1 pair of travel foot therapy pads
- Disclaimer: DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. If you suffer from any pain or health conditions, you should consult with your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System is safe for use for people on medication, and to use after metal knee or hip replacement. Please consult instructional manual for complete warnings and instructions before using this device.
- DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System and any other electronic stimulators should NOT be used by patients with the following conditions: Pacemakers, defibrillators or extreme cardiac irregularities, metal implants or electronic auxiliary devices, abnormally high blood pressure, a tendency toward internal bleeding, epilepsy or pregnant women. Please consult your doctor if you have further concerns.