This dynamic duo supports healthy HDL, LDL and TOTAL cholesterol, blood flow, blood pressure and more with a "power duo" of two potent phytonutrients: nattokinase from the Japanese soybean and AmlaMax, a special extract of wild Indian gooseberry to support your cardiovascular system. The research on AmlaMax couldn't be more impressive. Clinical studies suggest that 500 mg of AmlaMax a day for three months helps support healthy levels of LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol and may help support a healthy inflammatory response. That's the exact amount you get in Total CardioCover. This is huge news because supporting healthy levels is very important in terms of your total cardiovascular health. AmlaMax is combined with NSK-SD nattokinase. Nattokinase has the ability to support healthy levels of enzymes that maintain blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels. Derived from a 1,000-year-old traditional Japanese breakfast food, NSK-SD40 nattokinase is made from non-GMO soybeans fermented with a proprietary form of bacteria. Backed by multiple studies, NSK-SD40 is a highly potent and well-researched form of nattokinase providing 2,000 FU (fibrin units). Total CardioCover is one of the best ways to promote cardiovascular health. Once you start taking it, both you and your doctor will be impressed with your results.
- CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM SUPPORT. Research doses of nattokinase, from the Japanese soybean, and AmlaMax, a special extract of wild Indian gooseberry, support your entire cardiovascular system.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD FLOW AND BLOOD PRESSURE. Total CardioCover includes the full research dosage of 2,000 FU (fibrin units) of nattokinase per day, which is very important to its effectiveness.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HDL, LDL, AND TOTAL CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. CardioCover gives you the full 500 mg research dosage of AmlaMax.
- ONCE YOU START TAKING IT, YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED BY THE RESULTS.
- DEVELOPED BY DR. DAVID WILLIAMS, global medical researcher, biochemist, and chiropractor and leading authority on natural health.