Enjoy more sleep and less colic with the Dr. Brown’s™ Options+™ Anti-Colic Glass Baby Bottle! These glass bottles are naturally free of chemicals and toxins and are made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock resistant and BPA-free. These glass feeding bottles feature an internal vent system that helps prevent ingestion of air bubbles and provides vacuum-free feeding to help reduce spit-up, burping and gas. The vent system also helps to prevent nipple collapse or fluid buildup in baby’s ears. These baby glass bottles fit most breast pumps and can be used with or without the internal vent system as your newborn grows. Each glass bottle has been carefully designed to provide a comfortable feeding experience for you and baby. The bottle nipple is made with soft silicone for an easier, more natural latch and is specially engineered to offer a consistent, natural flow. Our bottles help preserve nutrients, lipids and vitamins C, A and E in breast milk and formula. These bottles are durable, scratch resistant and easy to clean. Safe for use in dishwasher (top rack only) and will not warp if boiled or placed in a steam sterilizer for a high heat clean. Enjoy less colic and a good night’s sleep with the Options+™ Anti-Colic Baby Bottle!
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic ; Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula; Aids in digestion for good night’s sleep
- Bottles are made of pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock-resistant, withstanding gradual temperature changes
- Give the glass added protection with silicone sleeves, sized for both the 4 oz/120 ml and 8 oz/250 ml bottles
- Happy feeding becomes happy soothing with the Dr. Brown's HappyPaci, the pacifier shaped like Dr. Brown's Bottle nipple for improved acceptance