True Story: Two Dads playing with their families received the Partner Act card: “Make up a quick cheer!” It resulted in them baring belly buttons, singing, and finishing with a two-man pyramid! We call it awesome. Others call it “Charades on steroids.”
Don’t Make Me Laugh is an exciting family game where players act out hysterical situations. Sometimes you go it alone and sometimes you collaborate with others. The improv nature of the performances sparks creative thinking, humor, and self-confidence.
Don’t Make Me Laugh is destined to be part of family game nights that build memories that may last for years due to crazy impromptu performances from kids, parents, relatives, and friends! Ever see Grandma act like a happy baby?
There is no guessing, it's not charades. Simply announce you are about to "Act like an out-of-control sprinkler" and do your thing!THREE WAYS TO PERFORM
All Play: Everyone acts out the card at the same time.
Partner Play: Each player teams up and collaborates with one partner.
Solo Act: The world is your stage! You are on your own, so GO FOR IT!FUN FOR FAMILY GAMES OR PARTY GAMES
Recommended age: 5+ years
Number of players: 3+ (no limit)
Approximate game time: 30 minutesMULTI-AWARD WINNING GAME
Dr Toy's Top 10 Best New Game
Professor Toyzngamez Gold Medal
NAPPA Silver MedalINCLUDED IN THE BOX
100 Don't Make Me Laugh Improv Cards, two-sided with a performance on each side
17 Award Title Cards
1 Clown Nose
5 Cloth Goodie Bags
55 Award Tokens
15 Jelly Bands
1 Parent Guide
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY! Perform hilarious scenarios and acts. FOR KIDS 5+.
- ANNOUNCE YOUR ACT AND THEN PERFORM! Go Solo, With Partner, or For Everyone.
- ALL PLAYERS EARN AWARDS like "Silliest Performance" or "Bravest Performance."
- IMPROVED FOR 2018! More comfortable nose, elastic bracelets, more Award chips!
- WINNER OF 7 AWARDS like Dr. Toy's Top 10 Best New Game and NAPPA Silver Medal.