Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco's Coffee and Cafe La Llave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
- Recyclable coffee pods: we have partnered with TerraCycle for a recycling program that makes Don Francisco's coffee pods recyclable through TerraCycle.Com
- Compatible with Espresso original Line brewers: specially engineered for espresso original Line brewers to deliver a high-quality and consistent espresso, shot after shot. Not compatible with Espresso Vertuo brewers. Not affiliated with Espresso.
- Four generations strong: our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- Blended, roasted and packed at our zero-waste-to-landfill Roastery in Los Angeles.
- Enjoy each of our four espresso capsule varieties; 10 Cafe La Llave, 10 old Havana, 20 CLASICO and 10 ORGANICO. Discover your favorite!
- Allergen Information: Dairy Free
- Specialty: Kosher