Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco's Coffee and Cafe La Llave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
- ENJOY EACH OF OUR FIVE ESPRESSO CAPSULE VARIETIES; Cafe La Llave, Old Havana, Clasiso, Organico and Nuevo Mundo. Discover your favorite!
- COMPATIBLE WITH NESPRESSO ORIGINALLINE BREWERS: specially engineered for Nespresso OriginalLine brewers to deliver a high-quality and consistent espresso, shot after shot. Not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo brewers. *Not affiliated with NESPRESSO.
- DESIGNED AND SEALED FOR ULTIMATE FLAVOR AND FRESHNESS: our plastic capsules are specially designed to protect and seal in freshness, taste and aroma of the coffee, so you can enjoy a perfectly flavorful and consistent espresso crowned with a honey golden crema.
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and packed in the U.S.A.