Matte black with stainless steel knurled handles and individually numbered nameplate, the Domestic CFX 75DZWSE is the perfect choice for those who want it all and want to stand out while doing it. With the independent dual zone design you can set the temperature of each zone completely independently, so you can have a double fridge, double freezer, or one of each! Ideal for use on an extended adventure when cooling needs may vary, it has a generous cooling capacity to cater for larger groups. With rugged design features to withstand the rigors of any adventure, as well as flexible power options (AC, DC, Solar Battery System), the CFX 75DZW gives you the freedom to travel anywhere.
- NO ICE NEEDED - Except making ice for drinks! 113 Can/70l Capacity, deep-freeze to -7°, dual zone cooling compartment. Dimensions: 34. 92" Lx 18. 58"H x 19. 49"W. Enjoy 60% more storage capacity in the same exterior space! Compared to similar capacity ice chest using recommended ice/content ratio.
- DEEP FREEZE - High performance compressor reaches -7 °F (-22 °C) with minimal energy consumption
- ULTRA LOW POWER CONSUMPTION - Advanced compressor electronics use AC, DC, and solar power - enjoy the freedom to go off-grid! 3 Stage Dynamic Battery Protection System automatically shuts the product off to prevent a dead car starter battery and improves car battery performance
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN - Fitted with heavy-duty details like reinforced corners, stainless steel hinges and a robust lid lining, Dometic's award-winning CFX series coolers can withstand the most demanding of loads. Perfect for RVs, trailers, trucks, and all of your off road adventures. Special Edition features a matte black finish for a custom look, limited production with individually numbered stainless steel name plate, and stainless steel knurled handles.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Control and monitor the cooling temperature in the compartment via WiFi app. Charge small electronic devices. Energy-efficient LED interior light and removable wire baskets with dividers for optimal content organization