Attention: The important instructions about training dogs accept the dog head collar Step 1 Put the collar where the dog can touch it, let the dog sniff it, continual praise and treat, repeat until your dog indicates that the collar looks interesting in a way. Step 2 Take the collar and gently touch it to your dog's body, slowly approaching the dog face. Give a treat. Repeat until your dog feels well. Step 3 Holding the collar in one hand and giving a treat in the other hand, so he needs to put his nose inside the collar to get the treat. Repeat this steps until your dog seems used to the collar. Step 4 Put the collar on the dog and quickly lock the buckle. Treat. Removing the collar after several seconds. Step 5 Repeat step 4 few times until they become used to wearing the collar, slowly lengthen the amount of time they are wearing it. Attention:Don't let your dog wear the collar in a long time. Notes on fasten dog leash Please fasten the dog leash to the strap of dog’s neck, rather than D-ring（mouth loop）. If you fasten the dog leash to the ring, the collar might be pulled off when dogs are running. Size Map: S - Snout Circumference: 5.11-10.62""; Neck Strap: 12.59-15.74"" M - Snout Circumference: 6.29-12.59""; Neck Strap: 14.96-18.11"" L - Snout Circumference: 7.08-14.56""; Neck Strap: 16.53-21.25"" XL - Snout Circumference: 8.66-16.53""; Neck Strap: 18.5-25.98""
- SAFE PRACTICAL: Dog head collar features 3 seams of luminous reflective threading that spans the length of the leash. Keeps you and your dog visible and safe on those early-morning or late-evening jogs or hikes.
- PREVENTS PULLING: Firmness, point force insertion buckle, safety does not take off and anti-dog burst. Adjustable nylon straps allows flexible movements for dogs to pant and yawn.This Head Halter is a comfortable and humane way to prevent your dog from pulling.
- COMFORTABLE : This reflective dog head collar padded with fabric nose loop for ensuring your dog more comfort and to prevent skin abrasions.
- MULTIPE SIZES: The dog head harness halter comes in 4 sizes and can be adjusted to be used for all dogs including tiny and giant breeds. Attention: Not suitable for short snout dog.
- SERVICE: We offer free replacement service, please feel free to email us if there is any issue. For any service, please contact our customer care team firstly, and let us make it right.