About The Product:
- Shart Knife
With Professional Ceramic Knife Head
√ No Fever
- Professional Quiet Motor
√ Low Noise Design
√ Lower Than 50db
√ Make It Easy For Your Pets
- Suitable For Beginners
√ Four Size Combs
3 - 6 - 9 - 12 mm
Some Easy Using Tips
- It's not easy to trim the whole face. You can try to start with the dog's eyebrows. Scissors should not be pointed at the eyes, so as not to hurt the eyes when the dog is in disorder.
- The beard is an important sense for dogs. It can't be cut randomly. It can be neat with a little modification.
- Lip edges and long mandibular hair are useless and can affect the appearance. They should be cut off. When pruning, press its lips first, so as not to cause damage by sudden turbulence.
- Pay attention to trimming the dog's ear hairs. Hollowing out the inner hair of the ear can make the dog feel as comfortable as possible in the hot summer.
- When the dog's head hair grows, it falls on both sides and is trimmed a little. Shave along its skull. Pay attention to separating the hair from it, don't shave it off.
- Trim the ear properly. If you want it to look round, don't cut it too short around the ear roots, depending on your preferences.
- ★QUIET MOTOR AND LOW NOISE - The clipper is made of high-speed and quiet motor. The working noise is lower than 50db. It makes your pets feel easy and no afraid of cutting hair any more.
- ★RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES - Rechargeable clippers can make it flexible for you. It is no problem to use when charging, don't worry, and it is safe and will not stop working.
- ★SAFE AND SHARP BLADE - It is suitable for the most skin-friendly grooming experience, and thanks to the precision-cut titanium blades, there's no uncomfortable pulling at your pet's hair.
- ★EASY TO USE AND ADJUSTABLE - We have 4 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- ★PAY ATTENTION TO USE - Using the scissors to cut the hair shorter first if your pet has a extremely long and thick hair cause it will make the clippers get stuck and stop working.