Dixie products let you serve in style, offering everything you need to set a table or pack a takeout order—plates, platters, bowls, cups, cutlery, napkins and more. The Dixie brand is recognized for quality and preferred for performance, helping you give your patrons the best possible experience.Known for a broad range of paper plates, cups, bowls and platters, the Dixie line-up also includes innovative Dixie Ultra products, including Dixie napkin and cutlery options that can help 1) reduce waste; 2) minimize cross-contamination; and 3) enhance your business’s image with their sleek appearance and easy-to-use design. A Dixie Basic line also provides cost-effective serving options to suit any budget. All Dixie, Dixie Basic and Dixie Ultra paper plates are recyclable2, making them a sustainable choice.Dixie products provide limited service restaurants, quick service restaurants, fast casual and other foodservice operations with sturdy, high-quality options for serving customers, whether dining on-premise or getting take-out food. They’re also ideal for business breakrooms, daycare and schools, special events and home use. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific. We deliver well-designed, durable and cost-effective serving solutions for break rooms, restaurants and other general foodservice needs.1SFI is a registered trademark owned by Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc. 2Recyclable if you have access to a recycler that accepts paper products containing food residue. Such facilities may not exist in your area.
- Heavyweight & extra strong; Perfect for main dishes or larger portions
- Microwaveable and cut-resistant
- Compact, low-stacking shape saves storage space versus molded fiber and foam plates
- Reduce messes with the Soak-Proof Shield which helps keep grease from seeping through
- Features our upscale product design, Pathways which is based on nature's beauty
- Can be processed in commercial composting operations
- Custom print design options