Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 - this Fall’s #1 rated game on Metacritic*. Praised by IGN as “amazing” and “a superb sequel”, declared a “masterpiece” by Eurogamer, and hailed “a must-play revenge tale among the best in its class” by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions. *#1 rated on PS4 and PC
- The Assassins: As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone charm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters.
- Challenge: Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios.