DII microfiber dishcloths loosen food & grease for easy cleaning of dirty countertops, dishes, and pans. Microfiber gets underneath the dirt and germs, lifting them from the surface and trapping them until the cloth or mop is laundered.
Holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time.
Quality You Can Rely On
80% polyester/20% polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a lint-free, non-abrasive, and hypoallergenic product that allows you to clean without the use of harsh chemicals. Recommend machine washing before use.
So Many Great Options
To view our entire selection of Microfiber options search: DII Microfiber or visit our brand page at amazon.com/dii for a full range of products.
Our Cleaning Products Include:
∙Under the Sink Liner
- WHY CLEAN WITH MICROFIBER - Microfiber cleaning cloths eliminate lint, streaks and the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
- HOW IT WORKS - Microfiber has a special blend of microscopic fibers woven into hooks & loops, creating tiny scoops which attract, absorb and wipe out grime for lint free cleaning
- ULTRA ABSORBENT -Holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
- A CLOTH THAT LIFTS DIRT - When dry, microfiber is positively charged and naturally attracts negatively charged grease, dirt and dust
- MULTIPLE USES - Microfiber has a lot of great uses and is NOT just for the kitchen, use it to clean bathroom, cars, windows, and more