This book light was designed with a transparent holder and metal clip, elegant white color and durable ABS material. 2 brightness adjust with a switch button and multi-angle adjustment for optimum lighting angle.
Eye-protection and will not bother others around you; lightweight and portable for reading in bed or trips on the train or airplane; great gift for book lovers!
Built-in 200mAh lithium rechargeable battery and universal USB interface, make charging more convenient.
It can last up to 8 hours on the high brightness setting, also 0.2W low consumption to save energy.
- Lumens: 20LM
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Wattage: 0.2W
- Charging Time: 1.5 Hours
- Working Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Lifespan: 30000 Hours
- 1 x USB Book Light
- 1 x User Manual
Note: The power indicator lights up blue when charging; it will turn off automatically when charging is complete.
The LED lens can only rotate 90° counter-clockwise. Forcibly rotating more than 90° will cause the light to be damaged and unable to illuminate.
- 【Flexible Book Light】The LED lens can be swivelled 90°counter-clockwise, 180° clockwise, and 45°downward; 350°flexible holder bends to any angle for your best viewing. No need constantly repositioning the light
- 【USB Rechargeable】No additional cables or batteries needed, directly plug it into a computer, power bank, adapter, car charger, or USB outlet for recharging. About 1.5 hours for fully charging and will last about 8 hours (at brightest setting)
- 【2 Brightness Levels】3000K Warm White, LED light can be adjusted from 100% to 50% brightness by the button; Eye-care soft glow creates a private reading space for you without disturbing others
- 【Lightweight & Portable】1.3 ounce, small and lightweight, ideal for clipping on a book when nighttime reading; can be completely folded flat and slim, portable for reading on airplane, train, or backseat of car when travelling
- 【Multi Purpose】This book light can be also used as a bookmark, or mini flashlight when power blackout. Perfect LED reading light for paperback books, magazines, bedtime stories etc