Outdoor/Indoor light timer: Dewenwils mechanical plug in light sensor timer can turn on/off your yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations on a set schedule every day. Dusk to dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours or always on, save your energy to turn on/off them every day. 2 Grounded Outlets: Dual 3-prong outlets can be used for outdoor pool pumps/fountains/lights. You can plug two appliances into the timer at a time. Specifications: -Input Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz-Max Power Rating: 1875W Resistive/1000W-Tungsten/1/2HP-Cord: SJTW 14/3CPacking List: 1xTimer1xInstructionNotes: 1. Do not attach a device that exceed the unit ratings. 2. In order to avoid water getting into the outlets, the timer should be mounted in a vertical position with the outlets facing downward and at least 2ft above ground level. If you can make sure the water does not enter the outlets or use it indoor, please ignore this requirement. 3. Make sure the timer is placed far from artificial lights to avoid interference. The timer is daily repeat after setting, in case of power failure it will stop operating. Once power is restored, reset the desired operating mode as the operating instructions.
- MULTI TIMER CHOICES - Built-in light sensor mechanical timer, automatic or manually set lighting schedules with environment brightness; can turn on or off according daylight, or remain ON/OFF continuously; ON at dusk, OFF at dawn, ON at dusk OFF after 2/4/6/ 8 hours, daily repeat
- WATERPROOF- Waterproofed material allow it to run even on rain or snowy days; to make sure no water splash into the outlets, please mount it in a vertical position and at least 2 ft above ground when used outdoors
- 2 GROUNDED OUTLETS- 2 ground outlets can be controlled simultaneously, it can control Christmas/Holiday lights, outdoor string light, fountains, pool pump and other garden decorative lights
- DURABLE - UL Listed, crafted from heavy-duty fireproof PPE material, 14 AWG SJTW cord, diminished hidden fire dangers to provide superior safety
- EASY TO OPERATE- Plug your devices in and turn the dial clockwise or counterclockwise to choose your desired operation time