Outdoor Mechanical timer Dewenwils mechanical Plug in timer can turn on/off your yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations on a set schedule every day, save your energy to turn on/off them every day. Long Extension Cord The extension cord is 2 ft. long enough, which is longer than most 6 inches cord and give you a more convenient using experience. Waterproof for Outdoor Use Cover protecting timer from weather conditions; heavy duty material and SJTW 14-3 grounded cord make sure it is safe and durable. Rational Design There is a hole on the back of the timer to mount it to a wall and no shaking during use. Specifications: -input voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz-Max -power rating: 1875W Resistive/1875W Tungsten/500VA electronic Ballast/1/2HP -cord: SJTW 14/3C Packing list: -1x Mechanical timer -1xInstruction manual Notes: Do not attach a device that exceed the unit ratings. In case of power failure, please reset the time. The timer must be mounted in a vertical position with the outlets facing downward and at least 2ft above the ground level.
- More free placing mode- the 2 ft. Cord allows it to be placed in a circle with a radius of 2 ft. While the mount hole make sure it could be fixed
- Daily repeat setting- 30-minute intervals with 48 setting options in a 24-hour period; It can be set to suit personal needs and repeats schedule daily
- For Outdoor use- the waterproof cover protecting timer from water, dust and damage, which is ideal for the Outdoor garden/landscape lights, pool pump, fountains and other electrical outlets
- Easy to use & program-turn the timer dial to the current time, push the pins down or pull up to set on/off time, Set the manual override switch to timer mode
- 1 year - UL Listed, heavy duty material and SJTW 14-3 grounded cord make sure it is safe and durable; 100% satisfaction Customer service