DEWENWILS 2 Feet Heavy Duty Yellow Jacket 12 Gauge 3 Outlet Extension Cord with LED Lighted Plug, UL Listed
Input Voltage: 125Vac, 60Hz
Max Power Rating: 15A, Max 1875W
Length: 2 Feet
Cord: STW 12/3C
"STW" Wire Type (Rated weatherproof and designed for heavier use)
This 3 prong extension cord is built with "STW" wire which has thicker, 600-volt insulation, designed for heavier and outdoor use (suitable for temperatures from -40°F to 140°F).
Coated in wear resistant yellow PVC outer jacket and having 3 conductors, this power outlet splitter is extremely tough and can resist tearing, abrasion, moisture and exposure to sunlight.
Ideal for both indoor & outdoor use (Note: Make sure the connections are not immersed in water).
Multiple Outlet Pigtail Extension Cord
The extension cord splitter 1 to 3 expanding 1 wall socket into 3 extended outlets. Easy to connect multiple decorations in one single location; allowing you to use less cords, which eliminates cord chaos caused by all kinds of extension cables, and keep your work shop organized and clutter free.
12 Awg 3 way plug pigtail extension cord provides more space for large power converter plugs.
Great for jobsites, generators, power tools (saws, drills, air compressors), lawn equipment, vacuums, heaters, chargers, etc.
Power Indicator Light
LED indicator lights up when the cord is powered; Easily find out the power before you ever plug in by seeing the lighted triple tap connector.
It reduces the chance of tripping over the cord, adding extra safety.
2 Feet Yellow Extension Cord x 3
- 【 Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Extension Cord 】 15A / 125V / 1875W; premium STW 12/3 gauge contractor grade power cable has thicker, 600-volt insulation, designed for heavier use
- 【 3 Outlet Pigtail 】 Multi plug extension cord comes with a pigtail triple tap; allow you to power multiple appliances simultaneously and maximize the usage of power strips and wall outlets
- 【 For Indoor / Outdoor 】 This power cord splitter is suitable for temperatures from -40°F to 140°F; yellow PVC jacket withstand a lifetime of wear and tear and can resist abrasion, moisture, and direct sunlight; Note: make sure the connections are not immersed in water
- 【 Lighted Extension Cord End 】 LED indicator lights up when the cord is powered to let you know the 2 foot short extension cord is ready to use and easy to be found in the dark
- 【 UL Listed 】 Built with all-copper wire, reinforced blades, and double jacketed cords; features full-molding design; certified to UL