"SJTW" Wire Type Power Splitters
Different from ordinary extension cords, Dewenwils 16/3 heavy gauge extension cables are built with "SJTW" wire (rated weatherproof).
Coated in wear resistant PVC outer jacket and having 3 conductors, this power outlet splitter is extremely tough and can resist tearing, abrasion, moisture and exposure to sunlight.
For both indoor & outdoor use (Note: Make sure the connections are not immersed in water).
Flexibility, Easy and Convenient
Compatible with devices that use a 3-pin male to female shroud power connector;
Very useful for summer patio lighting and Christmas lights as well as plugging in other devices when you need to run an extension cord to get power somewhere for multiple things;
A perfect gift for college students to use in dormitory with limited plugs;
Also great for travelers that might need that extra outlet at the airport, office, or hotel room;
Super easy to install, the 18" long length of this 3 way plug extension cord provides more flexibility to eliminate clutter caused by bulky power adapters.
Under certain circumstances, if the 18 inches expansion still does not meet your demands, then you can simply connect 3 power splitters together and get a total 54 inches length.
Strong and Reliable Power Splitter - Safety Guaranteed!
Certified to ETL, made of durable 16AWG heavy duty extension cables and UL listed 3-prong grounded plug, this allows you to connect heavy electrical devices;
Ideal solution for extending the length of your current power cords but with better quality;
Safety designed for anywhere - Built to last forever!
- Input Voltage: 125VAC
- Max.Current: 13A
- Max.Power Rating: 1625W
- Length: 18 inches
- Cord: SJTW 16 AWG /3C
- 3-Outlet Power Splitter x 3
- 1 TO 3 POWER CORD SPLITTER (3-PACK): AC 125V/13A/1625W power rated; black extension cord with triple outlets save sockets and maximize the usage of power strips & wall outlets; 3-way power splitter is great for power adapters and bulky plugs; NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R x 3
- OUTDOOR EXTENSION CORD: Made of 16/3 gauge upgraded SJTW (rated weatherproof) wire instead of common SJT, this heavy gauge power cord extension is suitable for temperatures from -13°F to 167°F; PVC jacket protects against moisture, abrasion, and direct sunlight
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Thick 16AWG 13A power cord splitter is built with all-copper wire, reinforced blades, and double jacketed cords; features full-molding design to withstand a lifetime of wear and tear; certified to ETL
- LENGTHS CORD 18 INCHES: 18" cable strip adds much needed length to surge strips, UPS outlets or other electronic device cords; provides more flexibility for multiple AC transformers or AC/DC wall warts, recessed outlets, and other hard-to-reach outlets
- COMPATIBILITY: 3-Prong cable plug & heavy duty power cords are ideal for compact workplaces or home offices; compatible for computers, scanners, power transformers, Christmas lights, and other appliances that require a 3-pin male to female shroud power connector