Quercetin + Nettles is a blend of 600 mg of quercetin and 600 mg of nettles, two plant extracts that have been shown to support the immune system and the body’s natural inflammatory response upon exposure to environmental challenges.* Quercetin is a flavonoid found in many foods, such as red onions, apples, cruciferous vegetables, and leafy greens that works to promote a healthy inflammatory response.* Nettles have a high vitamin C content underlying its immune-supportive and antioxidant properties that may also benefit a normal inflammatory response.*
- KING OF THE FLAVONOIDS - Quercetin has been called "king of the flavonoids" because of its powerful antioxidant properties and its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response in the body. It is found in many foods that are recognized for their health benefits, such as red onions, apples, olive oil, dark berries and grapes, capers, salad greens and culinary herbs such as dill, cilantro, watercress, and radicchio. *
- NATURALLY HIGH IN VITAMIN C - The nettle plant (a.k.a. "stinging nettle") has been employed throughout the ages and across the globe for a wide variety of uses. Documentation points to its use in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and among native peoples in North America. Nettle has been consumed directly, or made into soup, tea, and even brewed into beer. Its high content of vitamin C and iron underlies its immune-supporting effects. *
- POWERFUL COMBINATION - Quercetin + Nettles contains 600 mg quercetin and 600 mg nettles. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.