Take a book from nature's page. Like its Art Nouveau counterparts, this replica of the much-admired 1901 original silver bird created by Georges Le Turcq for Breant & Coulbaux, France, epitomizes the period's sense that mankind is an integral part of the natural order. This unusually decorative Design Toscano exclusive swan image bends its graceful neck back towards the hand crafted classic walking stick perfect for anyone who loves collecting canes or taking brisk walks in the great outdoors. This stylish, collectible Italian walking stick, crafted by expert artisans, features a comfortable, solid pewter grip handle and a polished hardwood shaft which has been carefully lacquered with a clear coat to protect the wood. Exclusive is expertly fitted with a rubber ferrule tip and smart pewter collar. Not recommended for orthopedic use. 33"L. 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5"Wx2"Dx33"H 2 lbs.
- WARNING: This decorative walking stick is not weight bearing and should not be purchased for orthopedic use.
- Hand-crafted by expert artisans featuring a solid pewter handle
- Polished hardwood walking stick has been carefully lacquered to protect the wood
- Expertly fitted with rubber ferrule tip