A simple and convenient bundle of deluxe hot tub sanitizer and maintenance products that for bromine sanitized spa systems. Take the hassle out of your hot tub care so you can quickly get back to actually enjoying your spa. Product Details: - SpaGuard Spa Complete. Disinfectant and water freshener, Softens spa water for a more enjoyable soaking experience, Contains soothing lavender and eucalyptus extracts for a relaxing aromatherapy experience. 70oz - SpaGuard Bromine Concentrate. One-step sanitizer and oxidizer. 2lb - SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer. Non-chlorine oxidizer that does not raise chlorine residual. 35oz. (Compatible with both Bromine and Chlorine spas.) - SpaGuard Stain and Scale Control. It helps prevent scale formation and cloudy water in the presence of high calcium levels. 1 quart - BioGuard 5-way water test strips. Helps test, balance and sanitize while using SpaGuard products - Floating Scum Absorber. Soaks up lotions, makeup, and all yucky things that make your spa dirty. Scum absorber shape may vary - could include ScumBoat or ScumBug - LeisureQuip Hot Tub Care Log Book & Maintenance Guide includes weekly maintenance checklists, chemical dosage charts, troubleshooting tips, and a log to keep track of your spa maintenance records. This bundle does not include water balancing chemicals (Total Alkalinity Increaser, Calcium Increaser, pH Increaser and pH Decreaser). We recommend searching for B083YZW313 in the Amazon search box to secure your water balance bundle. If you order the water balance bundle now you will have everything you need to get your hot tub started up properly with brand new water!
- CONTAINS: HotTubClub Scum Absorber, SpaGuard Spa Complete 72oz, SpaGuard Bromine Granules 2lb, SpaGuard Spa Shock(Non-Chlorine) 35oz, SpaGuard Stain and Scale Control 1 Quart, BioGuard 5-Way Water Test Strips; Approximate 4 month supply
- DELUXE: Spa Complete gives your hot tub water a true feeling of luxury! Wonderfully soft and noticeably cleaner, you will never want to soak without SpaGuard Spa Complete again!
- APPROVED: Bromine is a popular system for spas and hot tubs because it is more stable at high temperatures so you end up using less and it doesn’t smell as strong as some other options
- SUPPORT: This kit from the Hot Tub Club includes a custom 9 point water analysis for YOUR water; mail us a sample in the included prepaid envelope
- FOLLOW UP: A dedicated technician will provide you with personalized instruction and support to make sure you can relax with confidence and peace of mind