Named after the famous central district of Paris, this timeless and elegant spinner luggage, Chatelet, offers leather-like accents as well as a deluxe interior. It is made from virgin polycarbonate formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance. Established in 1946, Delsey has used its flair to marry tradition with innovation, elegance with modernity and design with practicality. We design tomorrow's luggage with inspiration from many places: travelers and their journeys, societal changes and the evolving environment. As a result our luggage keeps getting lighter, better fitted and more environmentally friendly. Enabling our customers to travel elegantly and limiting any negative impact on the environment is our raison d’être.
- A distillation of elegance and innovation, with clean curves and soft leather trims
- Made from Bayer 100% Virgin Makrolon polycarbonate, which is formulated to achieve the highest standards of extreme temperature and impact resistance
- Features a unique Stop and Go brake system that allows you to lock the front two wheels to keep your bag from drifting away, and still roll the bag along the back two wheels
- Silent-running, Japanese Hinomoto spinner wheels that assure smooth maneuverability and adds comfort to your journey
- Fully lined luxurious red interior that offers two packing compartments with tie-down straps on one side and a zippered divider on the other to minimize shifting of contents