Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric , Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide 3, Polysorbate 60, Bees Wax, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Triethanolamine , Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm and soothe sensitivity. Its star ingredient is Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil. For oily, acne prone and sensitive skin, it soothes redness and calms sensitivity from sun exposure.
- Calming Soothing For irritation For Redness
- Q: Why is the cream blue? A: This is due to the ingredient, Guaiazulene. Q: When to use the blue cream? A: After pore care, After intense skin treatments, Long term sun exposure, Post shaving
- Q: What is the difference between the blue cream and other creams? A: Different Functions - Blue cream is made for calming rather than moisturizing to rapidly soothe the skin in response to irritation. Different target areas and usage - It is recommended to use during the night to assist skin regeneration.
- + Cruelty-free + Ethanol-free + Paraben-free + Silicon-free + Steroid-free + Artificial coloring-free + Artificial fragrance-free + pH 7.0 ± 1.0