Dead Sprint is an intense, fast, action/horror board game for 2-5 players where everyone is constantly being pursued by a horde of the undead throughout the game. Players will utilize items to help them along the way including: first aid kits to survive attacks, weapons to improve their attacks and action cards they can draw that changes up the strategy for every player. The unstoppable horde gets their own turn after every player has taken theirs, and they will consume any undead left behind to catch up quickly! The game features special types of undead, like the tough as nails Brute and the ready to pop Sploders that will force the players to decide how to deal with them based on their inventory. The first person to find the exit or the last person to not die is the winner. You just have to be faster than your friends! What's in the Box: 36 tiles 54 cards 5 player pieces 70 zombies 1 Horde piece 96 tokens 3 dice 85 rounds stands 1 rule book
- Unique Enemy Mechanic - Unstoppable zombie horde chases players throughout the whole game, as they get their own turn!
- Use Action Cards - Players will use action cards drawn every turn to change up their strategy such as the Trip a Player card, or Sploder Bomb card (to detonate explosive zombies on the board).
- A New Layout Every Game - Random modular tile placement every game ensures a different experience each playthrough.
- Lots of Zombies! - The horde isn't the only threat, players will encounter special types of undead like the giant Brutes, ready to pop Sploders, and ankle biting Crawlers in addition to the garden variety Shamblers that populate most of the board.
- Every Person for Themselves - Do whatever it takes to beat your friends to the exit or be the last person standing.