Death is not an escape. Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4VS1) horror game where One player takes on the role of the savage killer, and the other four players play as survivors, trying to escape the killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their Prey. The survivors' Goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing ground without getting caught by the killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play. Dead by Daylight: definitive Edition Nintendo Switch content Overview - dead by Daylight (base game) - shattered bloodline (chapter) - curtain Call (chapter) - spark of madness (chapter) - of flesh and mud (chapter) - the 80S suitcase (cosmetics) - the Bloodstained sack (cosmetics) - headcase (cosmetics) please note This game is online-only and requires a valid Nintendo Switch Online Account.
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- Survive together. Or not - survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone
- Where Am I? - each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel Safe as the world and its danger change every time you play
- A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities
- Deeper and deeper - each killer and survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy
- Real people, real fear - the procedural levels and real human reactions to Pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it's going to turn out