Product Description SpyderPrint is designed for pro photographers and fine art printers to provide accurate print-to-screen matching. Easy-to-use software helps you create custom profiles in minutes for exceptional prints in color and black and white. SpyderPrint supports any RGB driven printer, ink and paper combination. From the Manufacturer SpyderPRINT lets you effectively manage color in your print output. By selecting any combination of printer, ink, and media in the software, you can control your printer output to create gallery-quality prints in color or black and white. SpyderPRINT includes software and a SpyderGuide device and is designed for professional photographers, fine art printers, production professionals, and anyone who wants accurate print-to-screen matching. SpyderPRINT At a Glance: Effectively manage color in your print output Spectrocolorimeter creates custom profiles in minutes Gives you true-to-life reproduction of image files SpyderProof images provide soft-proofing tool Make adjustments to entire profile in image editor One-year warranty Spectrocolorimeter creates custom color profiles in minutes. View larger. Software creates RGB ICC profiles for consistent, accurate prints. View larger. Easily Calibrate Printer and Display With SpyderPRINT you can have full control of your printer output by creating any number of custom profiles to ICC standards*. Simply install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer, and use the SpyderGuide device to calibrate and build a profile. After calibration, images can be viewed and edited with confidence. You will see less waste in your printed output and fewer unused prints. Images can be reliably assessed and adjusted, giving you true-to-life reproduction. Custom Profiles in Minutes Working with profiling speed and accuracy, SpyderPRINT's spectrocolorimeter gives you custom profiles with EZ targets for color and black and white. The SpyderProof function gives you a series of images to review so you can evaluate each detail from a photographer's point of view and compare it with your own images. This feature serves as a soft-proofing tool for each printer profile you create. Software Includes Extensive Editing Functions The color and black-and-white tinting curves in the image editor software allow you to apply adjustments to a profile rather than to each individual image. The extended grays target adds precision gray and near gray data to profiles, enhancing the quality of tinted and black-and-white prints. Flexible target options and high-patch profiling targets allow you to produce gallery quality prints in color or black and white. Select preset profile settings to produce profiles with specific combinations of highlight and shadow tint, detail, and neutrality settings. System Requirements and Warranty Information SpyderPRINT is compatible with Windows XP (32/64), Vista (32/64), and 7 (32/64) operating systems as well as Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. To use this device, you need a powered USB port, a color monitor resolution of at least 1,024 by 768 pixels, a 16-bit video card, 128 MB RAM, and 100 MB free hard disk space. SpyderPRINT comes with a one-year hardware warranty and free online support. * SpyderPRINT builds RGB ICC profiles. Please check with the manufacturer of your laser printer or the developer of your RIP software to determine if your laser printer or RIP is compatible with RGB ICC profiles. What's in the Box SpyderPRINT spectrocolorimeter and base, SpyderGuide, 6-foot USB cable, SpyderPRINT software CD, and quick-start guide. Other Products by DataColor: Light balance reference tool. Complete color management. At-home lens calibration. Color correction for HDTV. Color color standard tool.
- Profiling Speed and Accuracy - The strip reading Spectrocolorimeter creates custom profiles in minutes with easy-to-read targets for color and black and white. Includes the improved SpyderGuide for convenience in creating profiles easily and accurately.
- Easy-to-use Profiling Software - Usability is so improved in this step-by-step process you don't need an extra manual - it's quite intuitive!
- Softproof within the Application - Unique SpyderProof function gives you a series of carefully selected images to evaluate detail from a photographer's point of view. Profile Softproof available for each unique printer profile.
- Total control for gallery quality prints and extensive editing capabilities.
- Datacolor and Adobe work hand-in-hand to offer the complete package for your photography workflow. Get a complimentary Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan - 90 day trial with your Spyder purchase. A redemption code will be sent upon Spyder activation.