Dadoodi - Parenting the easy way Because each step of a new life is small yet valuable, we didn’t want to lose any of the precious time with our babies. We want to help parents to enjoy the most with theirs. All Dadoodi members are parents and very committed. We imagine and design products to make it easier for the parents all over the world. A time you save is a time you can enjoy with your little one. We never compromise on the quality and safety of our products. Product features: 100% SAFE - BPA, BPS/BPF, PVC, Latex and Phthalate Free HIGH QUALITY - Medical and food grade silicone for babyʼs comfort. Flexible, soft, durable and odour-free material ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION - Meets the standards of Pediatrics Guidelines VENTILATION HOLES - For air circulation, fits baby's little face & helps reduce moisture buildup ROUND NIPPLE - As mum's breast ORTHODONTIC DESIGN - Respects the natural development of babyʼs teeth and gums IMPROVE SLEEPING QUALITY - Exclusively designed to improve quality of sleep and reduce irritability EASY TO STERILIZE - Machine, microwave and dishwasher safe EASY TO CLEAN - Open nipple means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner NEUTRAL COLORS - Matches babies outfits ACCEPTANCE GUARANTEED - From birth to 36 Months or your money back Care instructions: Replace each pacifier after 2-3 months. Sterilize each pacifier before the first use. Make sure it's completely cooled down before giving it to your baby. Keep it clean by washing it with hot, soapy water after each use. Donʼt “clean” the pacifier by sucking on it yourself because it can spread germs from you to your child. Inspect carefully before each use, especially if the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- PACIFIERS 0-6 MONTHS - Stop wasting money on fictitious needs. ‘0-3M, 4 Months, 0-6M, 6-18 MONTHS, BOY-GIRL’ are just selling points. Parents of our community conclude the same thing: pacifier size is mainly a selling argument. 1-2-3mm changes nothing… Our soothies also fit for newborns but as parents, we advise to wait until the baby is around 3 months old to introduce a soother, because it can cause nipple confusion and interfere with breastfeeding.
- KEEP CALM AND SLEEP TIGHT - It's the complaint we hear from every exhausted new parents (for us, first of all). Exclusively designed to improve quality of sleep and reduce irritability, we've got the solutions that put an end to all-nighters. Reduce your coffee or energy drinks, and stay positive!
- SAD TO SEE WATER/DUST GETTING STUCK IN THE NIPPLE - Our baby binky has a 1 piece construction and meets the standards of Pediatrics Guidelines. You can easily clean the nipple inside and outside. Our silicone pacifier can be sterilized in a machine, microwave, or dishwasher. The good thing about cleaning is that you'll have a back-up pacifier to use in the meantime. Babies aren’t known for their patience.
- “HIGH QUALITY” IS NOT A MARKETING TERM - Dadoodi's motto is to never compromise on the quality of the materials we use and provide them at an affordable price. Quality does not always mean expensive, but sometimes, it does. Our pacifiers are third-party tested under the strictest quality control standards. Parents want the best for their babies and infants, that’s why we use 100% medical and food grade silicone. What are you waiting for?
- NO MORE BABY WORKING - What makes Dadoodi special? The big difference with all other brands is that we don’t use babies from start to end of a product development. As young parents, we are strongly opposed to all forms of work in baby’s life. We NEVER USE BABIES in our advertisements or anything else because we think that we should preserve their innocence and let them enjoy life carefree. We only care for the baby's comfort to make them grow in serenity. Join the community of free babies!