With innovative safety technology integrated into the 5-point safety harness chest clip, the CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe convertible travel car seat alerts parents if unsafe conditions arise. The sensor links with your cell phone via the SensorSafe app, and you’ll receive an alert. If your vehicle’s interior temperature is too hot or too cold, if you’ve been on a long road trip and it’s time to stretch, if your toddler unbuckles themselves, or if your child has been left unattended, you’ll receive a gentle reminder on your phone. We have made safety our top priority and conduct hundreds of crash tests every year. Every new crash test leads to immediate improvements and further developments. The Sirona M includes a Linear Side-Impact Protection (LSP) System that helps absorb 25% more impact in the event of a side collision (when compared to car seats without LSP). The car seat easily installs into your vehicle’s back seat using LATCH or the vehicle seat belt for a safe and secure connection. The Sirona M baby car seat is a combination of unique design, unsurpassed safety, and quality. It seamlessly transitions from infant car seat to toddler car seat thanks to its 12-position, easy-adjust headrest; 10-position one-hand adjustable recline; dual belt adjusters that ensure a tight fit to the vehicle seat; and dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper seating angle. We recommend rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., then forward-facing up to 65 lbs. The CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe has been awarded 2018 Best of Baby Tech Award Winner for Baby Safety; 2018 Best Convertible Car Seat by the BUMP Best of Baby Awards; and 2018 "Best in Show" from JPMA Innovation Awards – just to name a few. SensorSafe is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Cybex as an additional adapter may be needed.
- 2018 Best of Baby Tech Award Winner for Baby Safety
- 2018 Best Convertible Car Seat - theBUMP Best of Baby Awards
- 2018 "Best in Show" - JPMA Innovation Awards
- Cybex exclusive SensorSafe 2.0 Technology integrated into the 5-point safety harness chest clip, syncs with vehicle receiver and caregiver cellphone to provide alerts to the child's wellbeing
- LSP (Linear Side-impact Protection) System and energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by your child in the event a collision
- One-pull LATCH removal system
- 12-position, easy-adjust headrest with integrated harness system grows with your child to keep them protected
- Rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., or Forward Facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.