Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, they lock it into place and greatly deter any tampering and theft of your trailer while it is coupled to your vehicle. CURT coupler locks are key-operated and come in several different styles for you to choose from. This coupler lock features a padlock design to keep the pin well protected from tampering. It comes with a black finish and offers a pin span of 3/4" with a pin diameter of 1/4". All CURT coupler locks are made to fit latch-type couplers and include two keys. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To help protect your trailer from theft, this trailer lock is made from high-strength steel and has a padlock-style design.
- EASY TO OPERATE. This padlock-style trailer tongue lock has a heavy-duty look to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed.
- VERSATILE. With a 1/4-inch diameter pin, this trailer coupler lock fits latch-type couplers with a maximum span of up to 3/4 inches.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer pin lock is protected from the elements with its black painted finish, while the coupler pin is shielded against corrosion with a durable zinc plating.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer tongue lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access.