Help reduce your baby’s fussiness and crying due to occasional digestive upset with easy-to-use probiotic drops* As a parent, an inconsolable infant can leave you feeling helpless. Too often, tummy troubles are the source of this occasional distress. Probiotic drops, like Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort Probiotic + Chamomile Drops, help support baby’s health by boosting digestion, alleviating occasional digestive upset, and reducing the associated fussiness and crying to help put your baby—and you—at ease.* Developing a healthy microbiome, immune system and digestive health is important for baby. What makes Culturelle Baby Calm + Comfort the best choice? The most clinically studied probiotic in infants, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your baby’s digestive tract to help reduce occasional digestive upset which is a common cause of fussiness and crying.*Looking for a probiotic supplement with Vitamin D? Try Baby Grow + Thrive, a daily probiotic supplement that delivers recommended amount of Vitamin D (the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends infants supplement with 400 IU (10mcg) of vitamin D), to help support baby’s healthy development.* Culturelle formulates probiotic supplements specifically for babies 0-12 months, babies and toddlers 12-24 months, and kids 1 year and up. Explore products that are best for your kids below or by visiting Culturelle Clubhouse on our website.
- HELPS YOU SOOTHE YOUR BABY with a safe and gentle probiotic strain that works naturally to help reduce fussiness and crying due to occasional digestive upset
- THE MOST CLINICALLY STUDIED PROBIOTIC IN INFANTS, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, helps restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your baby's digestive tract*
- HELPS BOOST DIGESTION*: Culturelle Baby Calm & Comfort Probiotic Plus Chamomile Drops helps support baby's health by boosting digestion*.
- SAFE AND GENTLE, with chamomile extract. Dairy free, Gluten Free, and Sugar Free
- FROM THE #1 PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED BRAND*
- FOR BABIES 0-12 MONTHS.