In 1977 our founders set off on a quest to find "the perfect water" - one with a clean, natural taste, and essential minerals. They discovered it at a spring in the heart of California's famed Napa Valley. It is the same area where we continue to bottle and deliver to our customers in the Western us, today. We continue carrying that pioneering spirit as we further explore this great country for protected sources of natural mineral Water where we can sustainably bottle and locally deliver "our perfect water" To even more Americans who are thirsting to be refreshed. The original 1977 sparkling Natural Mineral Water is sourced from the foot of Mount St. Helena, in Napa Valley, California. Crisp, refreshing, and palate-cleansing, it is perfect to pair with any meal. What's the difference between mineral, spring and purified water? Bottled water is defined and regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and supported by the California department of public health (cdph) for water bottlers and sources within the state of California. The primary water Definitions include mineral, spring, and purified. Mineral water originates from a geologically and physically protected underground water source, flows to the surface unaided or is pumped, and naturally contains at least 250 parts per million (ppm) of total dissolved solids (TDS). the minerals in Crystal Geyser Mineral water are naturally occurring.
- Case of 24 - 12 ounce Glass bottles
- Original Pure, light and crisp. Our original unflavored sparkling water
- Ingredients: natural mineral Water | carbonation added
- Proudly sourced and bottled in the USA, Our mission is clear: to provide your family with the best tasting sparkling water
- Mineral Water originates from a geologically and physically protected underground source, flows to the surface unaided or is pumped, and naturally contains at least 250 ppm of total dissolved solids
- The minerals in Crystal Geyser Sparkling Mineral Water are naturally occurring.
- No artificial ingredients, additives, or preservatives. Calorie free
- A healthier alternative to sodas and Artificially sweetened drinks