"An all-star cast of heroes has gathered to test their mettle in Crystal Crisis, a cute and chaotic new color-matching combat game for Nintendo Switch. Crystal Crisis is presented like a one-on-one fighting game, but instead of pressing buttons to kick and punch, players arrange falling gems into matching colors to clear them from the screen and inflict damage on their opponents. It’s the ultimate puzzle battle throwdown! Optional “Colorblind Mode” makes gems easier to distinguish for players with color blindness. Pre-order your physical copy today to get free bonus goodies: a full-color instruction booklet and a transforming Crystal Cluster for fidgety fingers!"
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- 19 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions and many more.
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks, and voice-acted exclamations.
- Build up your "Burst" Gauge with repeated combos to unleash more powerful attacks.
- Local and online multiplayer options to play against friends, family members, or challengers worldwide. Multiple single-player game modes, including arcade, survival mode, Tag team, and training mode.
- Wrap-around feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side. Colorblind Mode makes gems easier to distinguish for players with color blindness.