In Cruel Seas, you take on the role of a naval crew manning their fragile coastal craft as they head out day and night to take on both the sea and the enemy. Command your flotilla of small ships as they head out to attack a convoy, drop off Commandoes for a behind-the-lines mission or task them with one of the other myriads of missions this small and versatile craft would perform. Be it the Coastal waters of England or across the Channel to France, on to the Mediterranean waters or on further to the vast Island chains of the Pacific, Cruel Seas will ensure your small ships see plenty of adrenaline-fueled action. The Royal Navy developed huge numbers of motor launches in a bewildering array of classes and types in WWII. The motor torpedo boats grew in numbers and in sophistication. By war end in 1945, they could put to sea over 500 well-armed boats equipped with the latest weaponry and radar.
- Cruel Seas is a 1/300th scale tabletop miniatures game where you command fleets of small ships in battle taking place on the seas around the world in the dark days of WWII. Action in the game is fast-paced - with six or more ships per side, a thrilling seaborne dogfight can be fought in forty-five minutes or less and only need a flat surface to play!
- Cruel Seas is scenario driven providing a strong narrative element to each game. From easy to play introductory scenarios to more demanding operations that will test your skill and your nerves! The game covers the British Royal Navy, German Kriegsmarine, US Navy, Imperial Japanese Navy, Soviet Navy and Italian Regia Marina – each having their own character and play style.
- Move, shoot and roll. Try to save your crew and sink your enemy’s ships, Cruel Seas provides a multitude of ship and aircraft options and plenty of options to customize your boats’ weaponry, making each game different and exciting!
- This Royal Navy fleet set contains part of Great Britain's maritime might - seven vessels including an Armed Trawler, Fairmile D, Vosper Type I & Type II and the deadly Bristol Beaufighter strike plane.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!