CT16G4SFD8266 is a 16GB DDR4 Notebook module that operates at speeds up to 2666 MT/s and has a CL19 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2666MT/s SODIMM memory. Troubleshoot-if you receive an error message or hear a series of beeps, your system may not be recognizing the new memory. Remove and reinstall the modules to ensure they are securely seated in the sockets. If you get a memory mismatch message, follow the prompts to enter the setup menu, and then select save and exit. This is not an error some systems must do this to update the system settings. Optimized for next generation processors and platforms.
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32 Percent
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40 Percent
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
- Dual Ranked, x8 based, Unbuffered SODIMM